The Beer Thread

Awesome - Glad you liked it! There are so many good beers out now that I don't buy many repeats - this is one that I def will.

That’s very true! I’ll have to keep an out out for it seasonally. This beer has a tropical thing going on so if you’re into that give Stone Brewery Tropic of Thunder a try, another damn good beer.

ddays v2

View attachment 14453
It’ll look like this. It’s a lager but still very hoppy compared to others. Let me know what you think.

I've had that. Really interesting one being that it's a hoppy lager - not many like it out there. I liked it. Wife did too - she likes lagers better than the ales.

Brew Free or Die IPA by 21st Amendment Brewery. Not bad. Picture of Abe on the can crushing hops in his fist. Pretty badass shit.

https://www.21st-amendment.com/beers/brew-free-or-die-ipa

View attachment 14454

I can't believe I've never had a 1st Amendment Brewery beer yet. :crazyeyes: I'm gonna have to try one soon.

ddays v2

Had this one a couple weeks ago from Butler Brew Works. No pic of the beer but I peeled a label off the can & stuck it on my travel fridge.
Go Devil Gose. Lots of history and Easter eggs on the label. Pretty cool, especially with Butler being the birthplace of Jeep via the Bantam.
Looks like an old Sailor Jerry tattoo too. :thumb:

go devil.jpg

Brew Free or Die IPA by 21st Amendment Brewery. Not bad. Picture of Abe on the can crushing hops in his fist. Pretty badass shit.

https://www.21st-amendment.com/beers/brew-free-or-die-ipa

View attachment 14454

That’s a badass can! I’ll keep an eye out for it. Is 21st local?

Had this one a couple weeks ago from Butler Brew Works. No pic of the beer but I peeled a label off the can & stuck it on my travel fridge.
Go Devil Gose. Lots of history and Easter eggs on the label. Pretty cool, especially with Butler being the birthplace of Jeep via the Bantam.

View attachment 14468

Love that label! American traditional art is always so cool. I’m still getting used to Sours and Goses, it’s taking a while lol

ddays v2

That’s a badass can! I’ll keep an eye out for it. Is 21st local?

Love that label! American traditional art is always so cool. I’m still getting used to Sours and Goses, it’s taking a while lol

Yeah, I'm not big on the sours but the wife really likes them. I do like the Goses though but the damn things give me heartburn so I drink them sparingly.

CanadaJeep

Caught the Bug

View attachment 14468

That's a cool label, I like the art work

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Today’s beer haul from Dewey Beer co’s can release

Thrills- Strawberry, blackberry, marshmallow ..... 4% sour
Pink Burst- pink starburst..... 9% sour/berliner Weisse
Nelson Laugh- Imperial Double IPA 8.5%
Thrills 1.4 - Mango, blackberry, vanilla .... sour 5%
IMG_0982.jpg