Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
Results 231 to 238 of 238

Thread: The Beer Thread

  1. #231
    Hooked StormBreakerTheJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by JTCO View Post
    I'll keep an eye out for that one.
    IMG_4212.JPG
    Itíll look like this. Itís a lager but still very hoppy compared to others. Let me know what you think.

  2. #232
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    4,219
    Quote Originally Posted by StormBreakerTheJL View Post
    IMG_4212.JPG
    Itíll look like this. Itís a lager but still very hoppy compared to others. Let me know what you think.
    Thanks. I'll keep looking. Our local huge box store had it in their system but they were out. I did get another one that I'll post up later though.
    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

  3. #233
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    4,219
    Brew Free or Die IPA by 21st Amendment Brewery. Not bad. Picture of Abe on the can crushing hops in his fist. Pretty badass shit.

    https://www.21st-amendment.com/beers...ree-or-die-ipa

    KIMG0074.JPG
    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

  4. #234
    Been Around the Block ddays v2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Darlington, Pa
    Posts
    495
    Quote Originally Posted by StormBreakerTheJL View Post
    IMG_4212.JPG
    It’ll look like this. It’s a lager but still very hoppy compared to others. Let me know what you think.
    I've had that. Really interesting one being that it's a hoppy lager - not many like it out there. I liked it. Wife did too - she likes lagers better than the ales.

    Quote Originally Posted by JTCO View Post
    Brew Free or Die IPA by 21st Amendment Brewery. Not bad. Picture of Abe on the can crushing hops in his fist. Pretty badass shit.

    https://www.21st-amendment.com/beers...ree-or-die-ipa

    KIMG0074.JPG
    I can't believe I've never had a 1st Amendment Brewery beer yet. I'm gonna have to try one soon.
    2014 JKU Money Pit on 37's
    2019 JLUR on 35's (so far)

  5. #235
    Been Around the Block ddays v2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Darlington, Pa
    Posts
    495
    Had this one a couple weeks ago from Butler Brew Works. No pic of the beer but I peeled a label off the can & stuck it on my travel fridge.
    Go Devil Gose. Lots of history and Easter eggs on the label. Pretty cool, especially with Butler being the birthplace of Jeep via the Bantam.
    Looks like an old Sailor Jerry tattoo too.


    go devil.jpg
    2014 JKU Money Pit on 37's
    2019 JLUR on 35's (so far)

  6. #236
    Hooked StormBreakerTheJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by JTCO View Post
    Brew Free or Die IPA by 21st Amendment Brewery. Not bad. Picture of Abe on the can crushing hops in his fist. Pretty badass shit.

    https://www.21st-amendment.com/beers...ree-or-die-ipa

    KIMG0074.JPG
    Thatís a badass can! Iíll keep an eye out for it. Is 21st local?

    Quote Originally Posted by ddays v2 View Post
    Had this one a couple weeks ago from Butler Brew Works. No pic of the beer but I peeled a label off the can & stuck it on my travel fridge.
    Go Devil Gose. Lots of history and Easter eggs on the label. Pretty cool, especially with Butler being the birthplace of Jeep via the Bantam.
    Looks like an old Sailor Jerry tattoo too.


    go devil.jpg
    Love that label! American traditional art is always so cool. Iím still getting used to Sours and Goses, itís taking a while lol

  7. #237
    Been Around the Block ddays v2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Darlington, Pa
    Posts
    495
    Quote Originally Posted by StormBreakerTheJL View Post
    Thatís a badass can! Iíll keep an eye out for it. Is 21st local?



    Love that label! American traditional art is always so cool. Iím still getting used to Sours and Goses, itís taking a while lol
    Yeah, I'm not big on the sours but the wife really likes them. I do like the Goses though but the damn things give me heartburn so I drink them sparingly.
    2014 JKU Money Pit on 37's
    2019 JLUR on 35's (so far)

  8. #238
    Knows a Thing or Two CanadaJeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by ddays v2 View Post
    Had this one a couple weeks ago from Butler Brew Works. No pic of the beer but I peeled a label off the can & stuck it on my travel fridge.
    Go Devil Gose. Lots of history and Easter eggs on the label. Pretty cool, especially with Butler being the birthplace of Jeep via the Bantam.
    Looks like an old Sailor Jerry tattoo too.


    go devil.jpg
    That's a cool label, I like the art work
    SCOTT *lllllll*
    2018 STING GRAY JL SPORT
    2" AEV spacer lift and 35 x 12.5

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •