Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: The Beer Thread

Quote Originally Posted by HiCenterd View Post
    Can't say I'm unhappy with Oscar buying Perrin and Cigar City. They've been solid!
    Yessir, West side of C Springs. We didn't get more than wind and a dusting but a lot of coworkers East of here got hammered.
    It's always a good time for beer!

Sent from my moto x4 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    That's what happened up here. Just wind and whiteout conditions but no real accumulation. One of my guys down there hasn't been able to leave his house for 2 days due to the roads. I don't know exactly where he lives.

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    That's what happened up here. Just wind and whiteout conditions but no real accumulation. One of my guys down there hasn't been able to leave his house for 2 days due to the roads. I don't know exactly where he lives.
    It was spotty as hell but it sure wreaked havoc

Sent from my moto x4 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Nothing but a Thing doubletapdaddy's Avatar
    Not beer, but I'm in NW Springs and we really got hammered with snow and wind. Nothing like seeing 70'+ Ponderosa pines swaying and bending like palm trees. No power for about 6 hours, no internet until late this afternoon. Schools were closed Wednesday, Thursday and tomorrow. Wish I got vacations like that. Lol. Just found out that garbage pickup will be delayed by one week. Still though I can't complain because I've got a great family, an awesome Jeep and all kinds of hobbies to keep me busy.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718