Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WRITE-UP : JL Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door MOPAR All Weather Floor Mats INSTALLATION

Quote Originally Posted by Rubinot View Post
    Great write up, thanks

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    You bet! I hope it helped you out.

Been Around the Block
    On our Jeep, the passenger side installed easily. The driver's side required a little persuasion from a mallet to fully seat the mat all the way into the drain hole.

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by YAHAHA View Post
    On our Jeep, the passenger side installed easily. The driver's side required a little persuasion from a mallet to fully seat the mat all the way into the drain hole.

Better a tight fit than a loose one. Thanks for sharing this.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Better a tight fit than a loose one.
    Agreed.....

My driver side felt different than the passenger too. Did anyone’s “snap” or lock in place? I feel like mine are just kinda wedged there but not really secure? Maybe it’s not pressed down all the way.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Been Around the Block

WRITE-UP : JL Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door MOPAR All Weather Floor Mats INSTALLATION

Our passenger side mat snapped into place, the driver's side was pounded into submission.

Quote Originally Posted by WWRuby_Svi View Post
    My driver side felt different than the passenger too. Did anyone’s “snap” or lock in place? I feel like mine are just kinda wedged there but not really secure? Maybe it’s not pressed down all the way.
    The drain port isn't barbed or anything like that so it shouldn't snap into place. It's just a tight fit and yes, the driver side required a bit more persuasion to get in.

My factory All Westher Floor Mats came with Black Jeep logos not the Red logos, contacted Jeep Customer Care about this and was basically told, its luck of the draw as they do it both ways. Oh well not worth arguing about, at least I've got my JLUR

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2018 Jeep JLUR, Granite Crystal Metallic, Automatic, 2" Mopar Suspension Lift, 37x12x17 Toyo Open Country R/T Tires.

WRITE-UP : JL Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door MOPAR All Weather Floor Mats INSTALLATION

The drain port isn't barbed or anything like that so it shouldn't snap into place. It's just a tight fit and yes, the driver side required a bit more persuasion to get in.
    That’s what I figured. Looks like a snug fit with a bit of foam on mine to help seal between the floorboard and rubber mat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubinot View Post
    My factory All Westher Floor Mats came with Black Jeep logos not the Red logos, contacted Jeep Customer Care about this and was basically told, its luck of the draw as they do it both ways. Oh well not worth arguing about, at least I've got my JLUR
    I got the black logo too. Seems like all the pictures to order it are red. I wonder if it’s a factory vs aftermarket or really just luck of the draw.

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app[/QUOTE]

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Last edited by WWRuby_Svi; 04-10-2018 at 02:13 PM.

Fresh Catch
    I know, I know, these are just floor mats - how hard can it really be to install them in a Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited and to the point where you'd need a write-up, right?
    My dealer could have used this write-up - the mats came "installed" with the purchase. And by installed I mean they just tossed them on top of the carpet!
    They are great mats though, and I'm glad I have them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast