WRITE-UP : JL Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door MOPAR All Weather Floor Mats INSTALLATION

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My dealer could have used this write-up - the mats came "installed" with the purchase. And by installed I mean they just tossed them on top of the carpet! :cheesy:
They are great mats though, and I'm glad I have them.

LOL!! I don't think you're the only one who's had that happen too.

StingRubi19

I installed the rear cargo mat yesterday. I really like it. Nice thick heavy mat. Like the front ya have to cut out the carpet holes in the back of the seat and insert the clips.
My only issue is that when I fold down the back seats, the snap clips keep popping out with the weight of the mat sticking to the carpet. Other than that it looks real nice and much easier to clean than carpet. [emoji106]20180926_100618.jpeg20180926_100637.jpeg20180926_100849.jpeg20180926_101019.jpeg20180926_101035.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G955U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

asmith1923

My dealer could have used this write-up - the mats came "installed" with the purchase. And by installed I mean they just tossed them on top of the carpet! :cheesy:
They are great mats though, and I'm glad I have them.

I just noticed my dealer did the same thing. Thanks Eddie for the instructions on how to do this properly.

Tony
19 JLUR Mojito!

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Just installed these in the JL as the first “mod” and I gotta say I love the quality of them! The fact that they snap into the exerting drain hole is perfect! Will make getting all the melted snow off the mat in the winter time much easier. Wish they had these for the JK!