Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 74

Thread: JL Wrangler Runny Rear Window Sprayer

  1. #31
    Fresh Catch jljordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    North Umpqua Oregon
    Posts
    21
    Mine is leaking too. We've only had our JL for three weeks and it seems like its getting worse. This makes my OCD flair up.

  2. #32
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    5,007
    Quote Originally Posted by jljordan View Post
    Mine is leaking too. We've only had our JL for three weeks and it seems like its getting worse. This makes my OCD flair up.
    If you use the sprayer - A LOT, it'll go away or at least, mine did until now.

  3. #33
    Add me to the list of those with a leaky sprayer.. Mine has even started leaving etching like acid rain would and I've had to polish the window to remove fully. Is there a fix??

  4. #34
    Fresh Catch jljordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    North Umpqua Oregon
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    If you use the sprayer - A LOT, it'll go away or at least, mine did until now.
    Thanks! I'll give it a try and see if it quits drooling.

  5. #35
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    5,007
    Quote Originally Posted by dajuicejml View Post
    Add me to the list of those with a leaky sprayer.. Mine has even started leaving etching like acid rain would and I've had to polish the window to remove fully. Is there a fix??
    A check valve or one that worked would do the trick. Mine stopped leaking for quite a while after spraying it quite a bit but as you can see, it's back again.

    Quote Originally Posted by jljordan View Post
    Thanks! I'll give it a try and see if it quits drooling.
    I'd be interested in knowing if it does work for you like it had for me.

  6. #36
    Fresh Catch jljordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    North Umpqua Oregon
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    I'd be interested in knowing if it does work for you like it had for me.
    Reporting back. I ran the washer for about 60 seconds straight on Friday. I kept an eye on it all weekend and it appears to have stopped. I'll continue to monitor it and let you know if starts back up again.

  7. #37
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    5,007
    Quote Originally Posted by jljordan View Post
    Reporting back. I ran the washer for about 60 seconds straight on Friday. I kept an eye on it all weekend and it appears to have stopped. I'll continue to monitor it and let you know if starts back up again.
    Cool, thanks for posting this up. That's essentially what I had done and it worked for a long time.

  8. #38
    Knows a Thing or Two BillArnett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Emerald Hills, CA
    Posts
    502
    Mine, straight from the dealers lot:IMG_0575.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2018 JLUR Granite, 3.6L auto, all the goodies; ARB "Quad" on-board air, Cooper STT Pro 37x13.5R17, Pro Comp Predator 17x8.5 wheels, Rubicon Express 2.5" lift, King remote res shocks, aFe Rock Basher exhaust, LoD Destroyer Shorty front & rear bumpers, LoD Signature rock sliders, Warn Zeon 10-S, additional LED lights

  9. #39
    Been Around the Block RMC2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    KC,MO
    Posts
    499
    You guys have the dribbles, so sad. Maybe some penicillin will help.
    Matt

    Do the speed bumps at the mall count as crawlin?

    N.S.D.Q.! and Army ........... ummm, we don't have a slogan anymore.

    18 JLUR - white, 13 JKUR - white (gone), 09 JKUR - white (gone), stock 85 CJ7 - red - in storage.
    6 other 4x4 trucks (but only have 1 now-of course it is white too).

    My build thread https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.ph...kopelli-begins

  10. #40
    Add mine to the list of dribblers.... Iíll try running it for 60+ seconds tomorrow

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •