Jeep Easter eggs, lets see them.

Shots

I assuming it's old news that there is a tray in the back to hold all the screws when you remove the doors, top and even windshield. If not, I'll post a picture.

Toycrusher

Just discovered this one after a beach trip. Pretty hilarious, never knew it was there till it filled with sand :yup:

2019-04-05 17.52.43.jpg

20190405_175246.jpg

Last edited:

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So when I was installing the lift of my friends Jeep yesterday I needed to disconnect the front driveshaft to get enough droop. Well in the process I saw this on the driveshaft
IMG_0708.jpg
So then I went to the rear .....
IMG_0709.jpg
There too!!! Looks like they use the Jeep grill and the yellow dot on the flange as your balance markings!

JTCO

Meme King
So when I was installing the lift of my friends Jeep yesterday I needed to disconnect the front driveshaft to get enough droop. Well in the process I saw this on the driveshaft
View attachment 16100
So then I went to the rear .....
View attachment 16101
There too!!! Looks like they use the Jeep grill and the yellow dot on the flange as your balance markings!

No shit?! That's the first I've heard of that one. I just went out and looked. Nothing that I could find on the truck, but the JL had it on the front driveshaft.

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
No shit?! That's the first I've heard of that one. I just went out and looked. Nothing that I could find on the truck, but the JL had it on the front driveshaft.

What year is the JT? This was on a 2020 jlu 2.0 turbo. Maybe it’s a 2020 thing? I need to check Ruth and see if she has it

JTCO

Meme King
What year is the JT? This was on a 2020 jlu 2.0 turbo. Maybe it’s a 2020 thing? I need to check Ruth and see if she has it

2020 on both. I'll look closer later but couldn't see anything initially without climbing under.