Hello from Santa Clarita

Poordad

Hello! My name is Marc. I am 50 and have been 4x4ing for about 28 years. My first 4x4 was a brand new 1990 Nissan SEV6 pick up. Since then I have had 79 CJ5, 95 Defender 90, 98 Tahoe, and an 08 JKUR. Currently, I am without a rig, but that is not a permanent condition. My kid plays travel softball, so that takes all my extra time and money for now. She remembers going on Jeep trips with JK Forum folks when she was little. She just recently told me that she really loved those trips, and wants her first car to be not a car, but a Jeep! I am so proud!

So in the mean time, I will be doing my research, checking out the threads and videos, and plotting my return to the dirt. Cheers!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Marc, if you're the same guy who came on a few of our runs back in the day, it's good to have you on here! :thumb:

Hello! My name is Marc. I am 50 and have been 4x4ing for about 28 years. My first 4x4 was a brand new 1990 Nissan SEV6 pick up. Since then I have had 79 CJ5, 95 Defender 90, 98 Tahoe, and an 08 JKUR. Currently, I am without a rig, but that is not a permanent condition. My kid plays travel softball, so that takes all my extra time and money for now. She remembers going on Jeep trips with JK Forum folks when she was little. She just recently told me that she really loved those trips, and wants her first car to be not a car, but a Jeep! I am so proud!

So in the mean time, I will be doing my research, checking out the threads and videos, and plotting my return to the dirt. Cheers!

My daughter is a Jeep girl too. Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app