Aloha from Maui!

Maui-1

Just wanted to say Hi and thanks for having me on the forum. I bought my JLU January 27 and is being shipped to maui right now. I got to drive it around for almost two weeks before shipping and i'm soooo excited to have it home on the 28th. I love everything about it so far EXCEPT the radio. Unfortunately its the small radio without the subwoofer and all the cool apps n stuff the big 8" JL radio has. But that can be replaced in time. I don't really need GPS on an island!
Anyway, feel free to say hi and ask any questions.

Mahalo and thanks!

TrailHunter

Aloha from Socal! Maui was where I truly fell in love with Jeeps. Spent a week on our honeymoon there... put 800 miles on a 2 door.... saw the whole island... drove Hana 3 times... Amazing place! Can’t wait to go back.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Maui-1

Aloha from Socal! Maui was where I truly fell in love with Jeeps. Spent a week on our honeymoon there... put 800 miles on a 2 door.... saw the whole island... drove Hana 3 times... Amazing place! Can’t wait to go back.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Aloha TrailHunter!
Maui is the Jeep, Mustang and Camero capital of the world! Its too bad there aren't more designated off road trails here. You can, and I have been up to Poli Poli. Its dirt road up the side of Haleakala. Camping is allowed with a permit but there are some fantastic views from up there and a little bit of climbing too. Im really starting to miss the mainland though. Id LOVE to be able to drive for hours or even days without ending up at the same spot. Thats awesome you went to Hana a few times. I drove that road well over 1000 times being a Hana tour driver. I loved the road, views and crazy weather but the hours were WAY too long. Driving for 16-18 hours a day 4 days in a row is exhausting!

Next time your back, I can show you Poli Poli and maybe some new spots I might find until then.
IMG_6506.jpg IMG_6520.jpg