2.5” Suspension Lift - Rough Country

Tellico

Disclaimer: I wouldn’t be looking for much performance out of this lift than ground and tire clearance, but if that’s what you’re going for, there is not much difference in brand names when it comes to spacer lifts. They all essentially accomplish the same things: tire clearance, ground clearance, and maintaining the factory spring rates.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve only been out of the Jeep and wheeling world for about 7 years, but Walmart didn’t sell lift kits back then! LOL

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Rough-Co...7626&wl11=online&wl12=256797882&wl13=&veh=sem

Someone needs to go ahead and pick this up for a write-up. What could it hurt? It’s pocket change for you guys that already have Rubicons ��

I dunno. I've personally installed and tested Rough Country products on our JK including their 2.5" budget boost and it really wasn't anything to write home about. We'll most likely run a 2.5" lift in the near future but I know there are other options coming our way and very soon. Either way, we'll be doing a write-up for it and it should apply to other lifts too. :yup:

JTCO

Meme King
I’ve only been out of the Jeep and wheeling world for about 7 years, but Walmart didn’t sell lift kits back then! LOL

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Rough-Co...7626&wl11=online&wl12=256797882&wl13=&veh=sem

Someone needs to go ahead and pick this up for a write-up. What could it hurt? It’s pocket change for you guys that already have Rubicons 😊

Too many cheap lifts out there have failed over the years. IMO, Walmart selling a lift would scare me away from buying it, lol. I'd rather spend a little more on quality parts that have less risk of breaking. Most of the Jeeping I do is far far away from people and cell service. I wouldn't want to deal with a break out there if it's avoidable.

RMC2

Definitely not standing up for Rough Country. But if you haven't realized it, Walmart sells everything now through the internet like Amazon. You have to look and see who the supplier is, I bet it isn't Walmart.

I'm from Oklahoma, I love Walmart.

Edit: I actually just checked the link. Rough Country is the supplier.