Hold Off on the Infotainment System Update!

happygil78

They just released the newest update last week. I took my JL to the dealership to have them install it due to the issues I was having with my stereo. Now everything is working as it should, that I am aware of. Unfortunately, I don't know about the off road pages due to having the 7" screen.

Sent from my SM-N950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
They just released the newest update last week. I took my JL to the dealership to have them install it due to the issues I was having with my stereo. Now everything is working as it should, that I am aware of. Unfortunately, I don't know about the off road pages due to having the 7" screen.

The latest update did not include the 8.4".

klv30907

Sent from my SM-N950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

What issues were you having with your radio? I started with issues this morning

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Shadowfire

Anyone having issues with the screen going black with an X in the top right corner? Normally when I open my door I get the Jeep logo on the screen but 2x yesterday when I got in and started up the black screen with X was there music played etc but no info I hit the x and nothing happens put the Jeep in reverse for the camera and then back in first and the screen is back to normal...haven’t been asked for update yet

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Firejeep

Mine updated this morning. It started as I parked in the garage. I hit update and then my radio timed out. I hit acc and it showed it updating but the radio screen was ghosted in the background. After the update everything works including the off-road pages but now the download screen is ghosted on the radio. I have turned it on and off and restarted the Jeep. Still have a ghost screen in background. I don’t know if when it first started downloading and the radio shutoff, it caused some problems.

Firejeep

Went back out about an hour later, turned on the radio and the ghosting is gone. Everything works and the off-road pages look great on the big screen!