Hold Off on the Infotainment System Update!

Firejeep

Whenever I first start the Jeep the icon is not there. Then after about a minute the icons “reboot” and then the off-road icon is there. Strange????

StingRubi19

Mine updated yesterday. I had that ghosted screen immediately after it finished downloading but everything was normal when I drove to work this morning. Off road page has not disappeared... as of now but well see how it holds up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Well, in the event that this is helpful to anyone... my ORPs had not returned on their own. I tried Reset App Drawer, Restore Settings and Clear Personal Data all to no avail. It was when I deleted all paired devices that the ORPs returned.

20180916_175924-1280x982.jpg

I have since re-paired all of my devices, and ORPs are still there.

Bsimon187

Whenever I first start the Jeep the icon is not there. Then after about a minute the icons “reboot” and then the off-road icon is there. Strange????

Mine is doing the same thing. Takes about a mile or so for them to just appear. It is very strange for sure.

Shadowfire

Been seeing that off-road apps thing come and go each time I start my Jeep I even repositioned the app to the first page and each time it reinstalls back onto the second page weird .. worked for 25 miles the stopped to get lunch back in the Jeep and moved again and reinstalled

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app