Wheels and Tires subforum?

NFRs2000NYC

Hey Eddie, I wanted to post a question about tires (specifically with 37" tire weights) but noticed we dont yet have a wheels and tires forum...I wasnt sure if this was on purpose of by accident, but you know the barrage of tire questions are destined to plague this forum like locusts on a cornfield, so I thought maybe we should add it before those questions come so they are all in one place and organized and easy to find? Just a thought. :thumb:

NFRs2000NYC

Doh, I went full retard, didn't realize it was buried at the bottom inside the recommended section. Never go full retard.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, we don't have one yet. There wasn't anything to add to it for the longest time but I think we can fix that now.

Zenk

Doh, I went full retard, didn't realize it was buried at the bottom inside the recommended section. Never go full retard.

Lazarus: “Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, ‘Rain Man,’ look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Count toothpicks to your cards. Autistic, sure. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, ‘Forrest Gump.’ Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain’t retarded. You went full retard, man. Never go full retard.”

JL Hype, Stock JL accommodating 35” tall tires, JL Axles can handle 37” tall tir

Actually, we don't have one yet. There wasn't anything to add to it for the longest time but I think we can fix that now.

I will be buying a JL very soon. We will use it as a tow vehicle behind our RV. But my question is regarding all the JL Hype. Can a stock JL Rubicon, Unlimited accommodate 35” tall type and to follow this question can the new JL Rubicon Unlimited Axles handle 37” tall tires.

Thank you
Selmo

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I will be buying a JL very soon. We will use it as a tow vehicle behind our RV. But my question is regarding all the JL Hype. Can a stock JL Rubicon, Unlimited accommodate 35” tall type and to follow this question can the new JL Rubicon Unlimited Axles handle 37” tall tires.

Thank you
Selmo

35's for sure. 37's? Too soon for anyone to know for sure but, time will tell.

NFRs2000NYC

Was just about to post up a thread in the wheels-tires section and realized thats a locked section, so there isn't actually a place to put wheel/tire specific questions. Just wanted to bring it to your attention since you may not know that it's locked to regular members. I guess I'll post my questions in general, and when you do open up a wheel/tire specific section, you can just move it. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Was just about to post up a thread in the wheels-tires section and realized thats a locked section, so there isn't actually a place to put wheel/tire specific questions. Just wanted to bring it to your attention since you may not know that it's locked to regular members. I guess I'll post my questions in general, and when you do open up a wheel/tire specific section, you can just move it. :thumb:

Please do post up in the Tech Forum and I will move it into wheels and tires once I can get around to setting it up. :yup: