Please Welcome Switch-Pros to JLWRANGLER!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Cindy and I are happy to announce that Switch-Pros has just signed up to become the newest advertiser here on JLWRANGLER! For those of you who don't know, Switch-Pros is a manufacturer of super nice, high end and customizable switch panels that allow Jeep owners like yourself to consolidate all your accessories and into a single compact system. We'd be grateful if you could please give them a warm welcome here and if you have questions regarding the products they make, visit their website by clicking on the link below.

www.switchpros.com

:cool:

JeepFan

Welcome to JL Wrangler and thanks for the support. I have a switch-pro in my JK and really like it! :thumb:

NFRs2000NYC

Welcome to JLWrangler! I have an interesting idea for you guys, maybe you'd be interested in designing something... I have a certain type of build in mind for my JLUR, and would love a nice switch panel that we can integrate to the REAR of the vehicle, for use with a fridge, aux lights, water pump/filter, shower pump, cooking lights, etc. A nice clean solution would be a great addition for a lot of people, I'd definitely be a customer. Thanks for supporting this forum!

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
Welcome to JLWrangler! I have an interesting idea for you guys, maybe you'd be interested in designing something... I have a certain type of build in mind for my JLUR, and would love a nice switch panel that we can integrate to the REAR of the vehicle, for use with a fridge, aux lights, water pump/filter, shower pump, cooking lights, etc. A nice clean solution would be a great addition for a lot of people, I'd definitely be a customer. Thanks for supporting this forum!

You can wire it in wherever you want.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
I didn't realize it was a go anywhere unit, I thought it was mostly a custom fit part. Glad to see it can be mounted anywhere flat. Now just hoping there is a nice flat area in the back to mount it. :thumb:

It’s the size of a credit card (a little bigger). It could be mounted wherever someone wants it. Not sure it makes sense to mount it somewhere that someone isn’t at all the time but to each their own.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

sprk33

Switch pro switch bank

I have a 2018 JLUR.....I am looking for a switch bank and was turn on to you guys from mod on here...….Has anyone installed this on a new JL yet and if so I would love to see pics or video of the install …...I am looking to do this on my Jeep soon....