Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please Welcome Switch-Pros to JLWRANGLER!

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepFan View Post
    Welcome to JL Wrangler and thanks for the support. I have a switch-pro in my JK and really like it!
    Great to hear! Where is it mounted? We love seeing pics to inspire installation ideas.

Been Around the Block NFRs2000NYC's Avatar
    Welcome to JLWrangler! I have an interesting idea for you guys, maybe you'd be interested in designing something... I have a certain type of build in mind for my JLUR, and would love a nice switch panel that we can integrate to the REAR of the vehicle, for use with a fridge, aux lights, water pump/filter, shower pump, cooking lights, etc. A nice clean solution would be a great addition for a lot of people, I'd definitely be a customer. Thanks for supporting this forum!

Quote Originally Posted by NFRs2000NYC View Post
    Welcome to JLWrangler! I have an interesting idea for you guys, maybe you'd be interested in designing something... I have a certain type of build in mind for my JLUR, and would love a nice switch panel that we can integrate to the REAR of the vehicle, for use with a fridge, aux lights, water pump/filter, shower pump, cooking lights, etc. A nice clean solution would be a great addition for a lot of people, I'd definitely be a customer. Thanks for supporting this forum!
    You can wire it in wherever you want.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Been Around the Block NFRs2000NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    You can wire it in wherever you want.

I didn't realize it was a go anywhere unit, I thought it was mostly a custom fit part. Glad to see it can be mounted anywhere flat. Now just hoping there is a nice flat area in the back to mount it.

Quote Originally Posted by NFRs2000NYC View Post
    I didn't realize it was a go anywhere unit, I thought it was mostly a custom fit part. Glad to see it can be mounted anywhere flat. Now just hoping there is a nice flat area in the back to mount it.
    Itís the size of a credit card (a little bigger). It could be mounted wherever someone wants it. Not sure it makes sense to mount it somewhere that someone isnít at all the time but to each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch-Pros View Post
    We love talking Jeep with our fellow enthusiasts! Hoping to share build ideas for the JL, as we just took delivery of ours last week.
    In the driver's side visor near the garage door opener?

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Switch pro switch bank

I have a 2018 JLUR.....I am looking for a switch bank and was turn on to you guys from mod on here...Ö.Has anyone installed this on a new JL yet and if so I would love to see pics or video of the install Ö...I am looking to do this on my Jeep soon....
    2018 JLUR DV8 Mid Bumper Smittybuilt XRC winch RC nerf rock bars Cobra 75 WX ST CB Firefly Antenna weather tech mats

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12