PERSONALIZED PLATES - Let's See Yours!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Being that Cindy and I live in Nevada, the license plates you get for your car, truck or in this case, Jeep is always assigned to you. Even if you sell your vehicle or even trailer, the plate is still yours unless you relinquish it back to the DMV. Of course, this goes for personalized plates as well and as luck would have it, Cindy and I still had the one that was on our old Renegade and XJ before that. Needless to say, we just got it registered to JET Li, our 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited and now more than ever, he's officially a part of the WAYALIFE family. Here's what it looks like. :cool:

20180210173001-34fa0780.jpg

20180210173005-89c8822c.jpg

Now that you've seen ours, let's see YOUR personalized plates! :thumb:

Walter

Okay so, my plate isn't exactly a "personalized" plate but the South Carolina DMV considers it a "specialized" plate.... and I'm very proud of it. [emoji1]

You don't see many of these around and I like to think it keeps me out of speeding tickets... ...well, not that a Jeep is physically capable of breaking ANY speed limit... Lolz.

I love my new Jeep and I really like this plate.0222181618.jpg0222181618_HDR.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app