Take PRIDE in Your JL Wrangler - Say F@¢K NO to FACE LIFTS!

GCM 2.0

Because I was in a hurry. How bout this one?

View attachment 10621

So are you just here to play make believe?

1st- Here’s your original image that you posted.

IMG_2219.JPG

2nd- Now here’s the actual image from Thaler Designs, who does the front clip kit. Edit: I found your original above photo of “your M715” on DV8 Offroad’s website as the photo being used on the site to sell the Thaler Designs kit

IMG_2220.jpg

IMG_2221.jpg

3rd- neither of the two photos I posted here have hoods or a grill that match your last photo. Or am I just seeing things???? Maybe you were just in a hurry again.

So I’ll use your Czech Forum name here- “We welcome you” to try one more time, are you sure that’s your Jeep?

Last edited:

VitaMeVas

Opps!!!

View attachment 10622

2nd- Now here’s the actual image from Thaler Designs, who does the front clip kit. Edit: I found your original above photo of “your M715” on DV8 Offroad’s website as the photo being used on the site to sell the Thaler Designs kit

View attachment 10623

View attachment 10625

3rd- neither of the two photos I posted here have hoods or a grill that match your last photo. Or am I just seeing things???? Maybe you were just in a hurry again.

So I’ll use your Czech Forum name here- “We welcome you” to try one more time, are you sure that’s your Jeep?

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!!!!!! I made a mistake when I was typing on my phone while my wife was driving. I just now saw that I wrote 'my' when I meant to write 'the'. I do not own a M715 conversion, just think the front end is really awesome/retro looking. I just traded in my 2010 JKU for a 2019 JLU and am in love with it. Holy shit, way to jump on it. And yes, I'm a mutt of Czech/German/Polish from a po-dunk town in Nebraska. And yes....my last name is Vitamvas...which was Americanized from VitaMeVas when my grandparents came over. Did you pull my credit score too, because I'd really like to refinance my student loans and am looking for decent interest rate. :)

Jeremy Alan Vitamvas - DOB 6-29-1977 - SSN 507-36-7492 - I'm a Cancer and enjoy sitting on the my shop steps thinking about shit I can't afford.

VitaMeVas

View attachment 10622

View attachment 10623

View attachment 10625

Me with my two boys in po-dunk Iowa a month ago. Send me your address so I can send you a stool sample. LOL

fullsizeoutput_584.jpeg

GCM 2.0

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!!!!!! I made a mistake when I was typing on my phone while my wife was driving. I just now saw that I wrote 'my' when I meant to write 'the'. I do not own a M715 conversion, just think the front end is really awesome/retro looking. I just traded in my 2010 JKU for a 2019 JLU and am in love with it. Holy shit, way to jump on it. And yes, I'm a mutt of Czech/German/Polish from a po-dunk town in Nebraska. And yes....my last name is Vitamvas...which was Americanized from VitaMeVas when my grandparents came over. Did you pull my credit score too, because I'd really like to refinance my student loans and am looking for decent interest rate. :)

I’ll take your word that it was a mistake. And as WJCO says, I hope that personal info is not actually yours, that’s not really an intelligent thing to post.

VitaMeVas

I’ll take your word that it was a mistake. And as WJCO says, I hope that personal info is not actually yours, that’s not really an intelligent thing to post.

My SSN isn’t correct. Everything else is true. And I’m pretty sure both of my boys are mine. Our mailman is gay. Not sure about the UPS guy. 😁

froggy

Pride in my 2018 Jeep Rubicon

Only modification I am making is a Rhino tow hitch and a Rhino 10,000 lb tow strap. This is just in case I have to tie my jeep off before it falls from a 10,000 foot cliff. Oh, I forgot I live in Louisiana, we don't have any 10,000 foot mountains. I did buy two Jeep grab handles to help my wife and I haul our butts into the jeep. Just priced a 2" Rhino lift at my 4Wheel Parts dealer, $1,550.00 out the door. Forget that. I just turned 78 years old so I must be going through a mid-life crisis, that means I have another 78 years to live it out. I will never change my grill out, Jeep on.