JL WRANGLER on the ROCKS - JET Li's First Time Off Road

Novenom

:rock:Absolutely love it! Totally love the red dash too! Enjoy! Can't wait for my car to be paid off so I can order mine!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Loving your journey.

Thanks! :cool:

Awesome...

Thank you :)

Looking good! Glad you finally got it off the pavement!

I know, it's was killing us not to do this sooner :crazyeyes:

:rock:Absolutely love it! Totally love the red dash too! Enjoy! Can't wait for my car to be paid off so I can order mine!

I’m liking that red dash too! Nice touch from Jeep designers. Looks great with the white paint and other red highlights.

It may not be for everyone but I'm glad to hear we're not the only ones who love it :yup:

TITAN

I think I heard one of the guys at sema say that they'd have 35s available from the dealer that should fit a Rubi. Was that with the 2 inch lift they provide or without? I can't wait to see one of these with some 37s or 40s :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think I heard one of the guys at sema say that they'd have 35s available from the dealer that should fit a Rubi. Was that with the 2 inch lift they provide or without? I can't wait to see one of these with some 37s or 40s :D

At the JL release in LA, Mike Manely said that you could run 35's stock but that you would need 2" of lift to clear 35's at a full articulation. The service manager at my local dealership has a JL Rubicon with the 2" Mopar lift and runs 35's and at a full flex, it just clears the fenders. Granted, he is running Method beadlocks and wheels with more back spacing would pull the tires up into the fenders.

37's are in our near future :yup:

TITAN

At the JL release in LA, Mike Manely said that you could run 35's stock but that you would need 2" of lift to clear 35's at a full articulation. The service manager at my local dealership has a JL Rubicon with the 2" Mopar lift and runs 35's and at a full flex, it just clears the fenders. Granted, he is running Method beadlocks and wheels with more back spacing would pull the tires up into the fenders.

37's are in our near future :yup:

Ah ok, that clears things up a bit. Definitely going to save for the 3.5 inch lift before I buy my JL then so I can have them 37s immediately.

Cheers!:beer:
PS gotta change the "cheers" emote to some American Honey :p