Sting Grey Paint Code

JLU_RUBI

Does anyone know if any of the current or past colors offered by FCA are going to match Sting Grey?

I’ve seen some people claiming that the Destroyer Grey on chargers is going to be the same color or very close. I think it’s a cool color but I also loved the Anvil on the JKs.

Im being told that SG will not be able to be ordered until the end of March. That means units won’t hit dealer lots for 6-8 weeks after that. I’m also really liking the white. If the Sting Grey is going to be some weird color and it won’t be confirmed for another 2-3 months (units hitting dealer lots), I’m kind of inclined to go with White. I say all this because I was waiting on the release of the 2.0 Turbo and now I’m not sure if the Sting Grey is going to be worth a 4-6 month wait for a custom order. I want very specific things on my Rubi.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

13_gecko_rubi

Does anyone know if any of the current or past colors offered by FCA are going to match Sting Grey?

I’ve seen some people claiming that the Destroyer Grey on chargers is going to be the same color or very close. I think it’s a cool color but I also loved the Anvil on the JKs.

Im being told that SG will not be able to be ordered until the end of March. That means units won’t hit dealer lots for 6-8 weeks after that. I’m also really liking the white. If the Sting Grey is going to be some weird color and it won’t be confirmed for another 2-3 months (units hitting dealer lots), I’m kind of inclined to go with White. I say all this because I was waiting on the release of the 2.0 Turbo and now I’m not sure if the Sting Grey is going to be worth a 4-6 month wait for a custom order. I want very specific things on my Rubi.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

It is the same as destroyer grey on current challenger/charger

Also the 2L turbo is open for ordering now, went up today.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi