STICKERED UP : JET Li Wearing Official JLWRANGLER.com Decals

Cwadle

silver decal??

Any pictures of a silver decal? How does it compare to the jeep colors? I assume it would match Billet silver, but I was wondering how it would look on granite?

JTCO

Meme King
I have a question to all who installed a windshield sticker like the JLWrangler one. How does it hold up with the wipers, does it interfer and get rolled up at some edges?

Sent from my SM-G950F using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I have a Wayalife one and the wipers rub two letters. It's fine. No issues at all. Snow/Ice don't affect it either. I did accidentally hit one letter with an ice scraper once and tore it but that's a different story. I'm more careful now.

LauraRose

I have a question to all who installed a windshield sticker like the JLWrangler one. How does it hold up with the wipers, does it interfer and get rolled up at some edges?

Sent from my SM-G950F using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I installed mine several months ago and it still looks like new!!

• Holds up to pressure washing
  • Holds up to highway speeds in the pouring rain
  • Holds up to windshield wipers (I live in PA, it has rained ten-hours-a-day for the past 365 days (well, it feels like it anyway)

:thumb:

Rgk401

Sorry man I work away from home, I’m usually away for 3 weeks depending on the job. I’m currently in Arkansas heading to California then to Alaska..I had my partner look into my eBay account and the sellers profile isn’t there anymore. I will look up my PayPal account and see if I can get there return address. I can safely say that the product was shipped from Colorado.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app