“In Transit” Status

KS-Mike

My JLUR is built, inspected and apparently last in “In Transit” status for the past week. Does anyone know what the new normal is for it to get delivered to the dealer. Obviously, it would depend on the distance it has to travel. In this case, it was built in Toledo and the dealer is in Virginia (DC suburb). If you have taken delivery of your new JL, how long was yours in transit?

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
How exciting!!! I think it took a little over a week for us to get our JL after it shipped but then, ours had to go clear out to CA before it got loaded up on a truck and delivered to us. I would guess yours should be in very soon. :thumb:

KS-Mike

How exciting!!! I think it took a little over a week for us to get our JL after it shipped but then, ours had to go clear out to CA before it got loaded up on a truck and delivered to us. I would guess yours should be in very soon. :thumb:

I saw your video, thanks for posting it. I hope it comes in next week, that would be wonderful. I joined that DC buying group to get a discount, so I have to drive it back to Kansas after it gets there.

Nastee_C4s

Well salesman contacted me and said jeeps built and waiting transport. He thinks there's a good chance of getting it this week. Cross fingers.

offcamber

Mine is "in transit" since 2/03 but it's been sitting at the rail yard in Ohio since then. My eta is 2/17-2/21. Hoping it makes it but unless it gets on a train, it's going to be hard!

KS-Mike

What kind of discount did you get with that group buy?

I got 5% below invoice, plus a 699 fee, so net 3.7%. It was way better than any dealer in the KC area was able to do for it. I obviously have to fly there and drive it back (another 1%+), but my family lives there, so it works for me. Local dealers weren’t willing to move much off MSRP.

KS-Mike

My JLUR is built, inspected and apparently last in “In Transit” status for the past week. Does anyone know what the new normal is for it to get delivered to the dealer. Obviously, it would depend on the distance it has to travel. In this case, it was built in Toledo and the dealer is in Virginia (DC suburb). If you have taken delivery of your new JL, how long was yours in transit?

Got the call, mine is finally in, I pick her up on Friday!