JET Li - 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
First of all, big congrats, hope he delivers many happy safe and reliable miles for you. Having said that, am I the only one really disliking the look of body color tailgate hinges? I really prefer the JK black ones, for the look anyway. The body color seems to oddly make them look unfinished, to me anyway. However, I love everything else about it, and can't wait to get mine.....actually I have to, damn diesel release dates!

The jk ones are body colored. They just have a plastic trim piece over them.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Four Flusher

I was hoping you'd get your JL. After driving a '18 Sahara Thursday, I'm now firmly in the must have camp. Nice pictures, looks pretty good stock, but I'm sure it'll look way better soon.

Trail JL

Seriously, do you not see the slanty eye? It's like me looking in a mirror :cheesy:

20180202201949-926f33a6.jpg

Lol [emoji23] that’s awesome! [emoji1319]

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

frenchjk

Waiting for the build!!! Will be buying the same color, options, in SWB and eco-diesel manual if possible!:yup:

RMC2

Jet Li sounds a lot tougher than JiLy.

You need a flat bill ball cap because you now have mall crawler halo headlights. Didn't notice that before. ��

Looking forward to your journey.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Jet Li sounds a lot tougher than JiLy.

You need a flat bill ball cap because you now have mall crawler halo headlights. Didn't notice that before. ��

Looking forward to your journey.

:cheesy: Now that's funny :crazyeyes:

mortuar

It might just be me, but my OCD is really digging the lines around the edge of the front grill where it meets the fenders and hood. I've had more than one JK where the hood/grill/fender gaps were all over the place. Happy to see that they seem to be paying more attention to detail there... because I'm a weirdo. :thumb: