After 99 Days... Our JL Wrangler is FINALLY Here!!

Brute

Beautiful Jeep...is it just me or does the JL front remind me of a cross between a YJ & a TJ?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone! Cindy and I are super excited to finally have our JL Wrangler. In fact, we left the dealership and just spent the better part of the day driving it around the Sierra Nevada Mountains just for fun. I'll post up some all around shots shortly. :yup:

Congratulations! Did you ever decide on a name?

As a matter of fact, we did. I will post it up along with more photos shortly. :cool:

Nice I cannot wait to see what you do with it.... I will let you spend the money and time modding and changing then when I pull the trigger in about 2-3 years I will know what to avoid... And more important what are the best parts to get..........

:cheesy: Thanks - we accept the task of being a JL guinea pig :crazyeyes:

@#%#@%&^*^&%^$#^@#$!%$^@# i'm trying not to buy yet and that looks nice!!

white one would fit in nice with the red and blue Jeeps I have.

Looking forward to the transformation!

Congrats!

:cheesy: Wait till you see one in person - they really are that nice :yup:

Ohhhhh man .. what a beauty!! .. CONGRATS!!

Is it me, or they got rid of the rake?

You know, every vehicle has a rake but the JL definitely has less of one. On the Rubicons, the front fenders sit higher and that really helps to hide any rake it might have.

AWESOME! Congrats Eddie and Cindy! Did it come with the red dash like yall wanted?

Looking forward to following along the build!

YES! We got a red dash and LOVE it!! :yup:

Awesome, love the white fenders.

Thanks! We LOVE the white fenders with the black trim. If we can help it, I think we'll keep them this way too :yup:

Dang that JL looks so good all shiny and new! Congrats!! Can't wait to follow the evolution of its build and learning the name. :thumb:

The name may not be what most will like but it's something that speaks to us and something that we feel is very fitting for a JL :yup:

Congrats!!!

So how was the drive home with the enormous dual top box in the back? It’s definitely protected in there.

:cheesy: We live just a mile or so away so the drive wasn't too bad. However, the box was a hell of a lot heavier than I was expecting and a little awkward to get out :eek: :crazyeyes: :D

Sexy!!!! I love white! But, Mojito Green[emoji41]

If Mojito were available, I think we may have gone with it.

Beautiful Jeep...is it just me or does the JL front remind me of a cross between a YJ & a TJ?

More like a cross between a CJ with it's keystone grill and a YJ being that it has the bend in it.

RockingK

Let the build begin

Congratulations on a new epic JL adventure:rock: my crew is looking forward to this!