Help me spend my bonus

WiscoHR

So here’s the dilemma, I get a bonus at work that isn’t cash. It’s $3200 to spend on something I want. I first thought vacation, but then something clicked. So I was wondering if I should do front or rear coilovers from EVO and then get the second half later. I will stick with my Core4x4 controls arms for now. So what is the better idea front or rear first? Or do I just send it all to Baja Designs for new lights?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

ddays v2

Wow! That's awesome! Do your family a huge favor. Find a beautiful place in either Ouray or Montrose, Co on VRBO, and take them on a trip. You can find a fantastic house/ranch and take your Jeep as equipped on a bucket list trip there. You will not regret it. :thumb:

Jeeeep

Wow! That's awesome! Do your family a huge favor. Find a beautiful place in either Ouray or Montrose, Co on VRBO, and take them on a trip. You can find a fantastic house/ranch and take your Jeep as equipped on a bucket list trip there. You will not regret it. :thumb:

This sounds like a great idea if they'll let you wait until summer.

Getting the family out after such a hellish year on someone else's dime, can't beat that :thumb: