Where did your jeep take you this week?

KerryG

Yankee Hill

Several of us tried Yankee Hill in Colorado this weekend. The hill one. One Jeep lost its tranmission and had to be towed back by another one. The other two spent almost 90 minutes digging and winching out of 3' of snow that stopped us in our tracks.

Last edited by a moderator:

JTCO

Meme King
Several of us tried Yankee Hill in Colorado this weekend. The hill one. One Jeep lost its tranmission and had to be towed back by another one. The other two spent almost 90 minutes digging and winching out of 3' of snow that stopped us in our tracks.

Please don't post any more links to your YouTube channel without Eddie and Cindy's permission. I thought this was clear the last time you did it :rolleyes2:

KerryG

Please don't post any more links to your YouTube channel without Eddie and Cindy's permission. I thought this was clear the last time you did it :rolleyes2:

I wasn't promoting anything, it was a trail video. No different than people posting pics, its just a different media to show the area. If they don't want ANY YouTube videos, maybe they can remove the Video attachment icon. I have never seen another forum where people can't post their videos. Seems odd.

CalSgt

Dude... Really... You were asked by the owner of the forum to not post links to your channel and you did it again anyway. Then you blame them because there's an icon that makes it possible?

Maybe an apology for taking a dump on forum rules and Eddies request would be more appropriate...

gatorator

straight to the coast

had to pose by the ocean. was a short drive. :p

Attachments

• 20191210_160259.jpg
    20191210_160259.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 89
Was tht Hackett? Great weather today, almost took the top off (that's what she said).

Gorgeous weather today for sure. No this was Saran Wrap into Eagle Rock here on Old Stage, been hearing that Hackett is “closed” even though they don’t close the gates?

JTCO

Meme King
Gorgeous weather today for sure. No this was Saran Wrap into Eagle Rock here on Old Stage, been hearing that Hackett is “closed” even though they don’t close the gates?

Nice day to get out for sure.

If you haven't already, subscribe to this thread:
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/21119-Denver-CO-Mile-High-Meetup-Thread

When weather is good, we try to get out, but when it's not, we try and meet up for beer/food. Good people. I know it's a few months away, but when trails open up we try to get out regularly.

Onlyone

Like many others we were sick of the snow. We found a dry outdoor area with some fun ledges. A little wheel damage but they all match now. Sure was nice to breath some semi warm air.

Attachments

• 3B7B20A4-E190-4FC9-B36F-260F74D6CE7B.jpg
    3B7B20A4-E190-4FC9-B36F-260F74D6CE7B.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 86
  • A43BC2B8-5F02-4967-9165-410ADC3172CA.jpg
    A43BC2B8-5F02-4967-9165-410ADC3172CA.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 82
  • 4C6B155E-A6EA-4F59-95A6-C3360E1C626D.jpg
    4C6B155E-A6EA-4F59-95A6-C3360E1C626D.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 88

JTCO

Meme King
Like many others we were sick of the snow. We found a dry outdoor area with some fun ledges. A little wheel damage but they all match now. Sure was nice to breath some semi warm air.

Looks great. Weather is getting nicer by the day.

MrGiant

Did I say that your JL rocks the way it looks before? If not I'll do that now! Very nice ride and a cool spot to play with it

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

Onlyone

Looks great. Weather is getting nicer by the day.

Sure seems like it’s been a long winter for us.:( I know it will make for a nice summer, but damn.

Man, I have to say that I really love the look of the JL as a 2-door. :thumb:

They definitely have their pros and cons. After watching that video of you and Mel back 10 years ago, I wouldn’t want one in that stuff, or anything else except a buggy. :cheesy:
You guys made it look easy.

Awesome video by the way!:rock:

Did I say that your JL rocks the way it looks before? If not I'll do that now! Very nice ride and a cool spot to play with it

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

Thank you! It was a super nice day. Finally.....:thumb:

Last edited: