Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Bolt Pattern

  1. #1

    Bolt Pattern

    Anyone know of the JL has the same bolt pattern as the JK?


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  2. #2
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    4,349

    Bolt Pattern

    Yes it does. There is a thread about this.

    Welcome to JLWrangler btw.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Thank you for the responses. So, I assume that means if Iím running spacers in my JK, they probably wonít work for the JL, right?


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    Yes it does. There is a thread about this.

    Welcome to JLWrangler btw.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Thank you.

    Where would that thread be? Not finding it.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  6. #6
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    4,439

  7. #7
    Nothing but a Thing
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,328
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Timmy View Post
    Thank you for the responses. So, I assume that means if Iím running spacers in my JK, they probably wonít work for the JL, right?


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    I doubt your spacers will work. You could probably modify them to make them work but with millions of JKs on the road, sell them and buy a new set designed for the 14mm lugs.


    Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  8. #8
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    4,349
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Timmy View Post
    Thank you for the responses. So, I assume that means if Iím running spacers in my JK, they probably wonít work for the JL, right?


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Why do you need to run spacers anyway?


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

  9. #9
    Nothing but a Thing
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,328
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    Why do you need to run spacers anyway?


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    #stance bruh


    Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •