Please Welcome Suspension Direct to JLWRANGLER

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Hey everyone, I just wanted you to know that Suspension Direct Inc has just signed up to become an advertiser here on JLWRANGLER! SDi was originally founded on the premise of being a one stop shop for suspension components. With the knowledge from working as an suspension engineer and test rider, to years of working with some of the largest names and teams in the sport, such as Ricky Carmichael, James Stewart, Stephane Roncada, Chard Reed, Factory KTM, Hart & Huntington, & Joe Gibbs Racing (MX) to name a few, they set out to develop the best components possible to allow riders at all levels to get more out of their bikes & UTVs and now Jeeps!

I'd be grateful if you could please give SDi a warm welcome here and please click on the link below to find out more about what they have to offer.

https://www.suspensiondirect.com

Jeeeep

welcome!
suspension tuning on the fly, ecu controlled now? now that sounds interesting 👍

Last edited:

Got2fishon

Welcome aboard

I look forward to learning more about the possibilities your organization brings to the table.:thumb::usa-flag:

MrGiant

Suspension tuning on the fly via dash mounted touch screen? Sounds pretty wild. Welcome!
My first thought, too, really great to have choices and not messing around with clicks. But... are you kidding SD? All options for JLs 2019 and newer...what about 2018? There must be a reason though I cannot remember big changes from 2018 to 19

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

FaceMaskU

That controlled tuning is awesome! Welcome and thank you for supporting!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk