Wave from Chicagoland area

Rubicon4457

Hello, I wanted to say hello. Just picked up my 2020 JLU Rubicon. So far, Mopar 2 in lift, 35’s mounted on Fuel 17x9 whls. Mopar spare tire carrier, Warn evo8000s. RC light bar and cube lites. I’ve ordered Eddie’s CB bar mount. ( Cobra 29LTD arriving any day, CoolTech antenna mount added and when the CB arrives I’ll install the antenna lead following his install.) I’m waiting for next week to order a set of LOD Destroyer rock sliders and Rustys 2.0 engine skid. Mine has the I4 turbo. Looking forward to getting on the trails!

MrGiant

Welcome! These accents are definitely unique and an eye catcher, congrats and have fun!

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

YAHAHA

Welcome, nice looking Jeep.

Where are planning to off road that monster?

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

Rubicon4457

Where to wheel

Hello, There’s nothing around by me. The closest is River Road rally Park, which decided not to open this year due to COVID... The closest is Badlands and which ever Jamboree. I’ve done 4 already with previous Jeeps.

JTCO

Meme King
Thanks to all and I wanted to post a pic of my new JLU Rubicon. I’m waiting for my new custom Rubicon hood decals with the boarder in blue trim. Also, my LOD Destroyer sliders, Rusty’s 2.0 engine skid and G2 diff covers.

That looks really clean. I have a blue gladiator and once I do the winch and bumper, I'm planning on doing some accents. Yours looks great.

YAHAHA

Hello, There’s nothing around by me. The closest is River Road rally Park, which decided not to open this year due to COVID... The closest is Badlands and which ever Jamboree. I’ve done 4 already with previous Jeeps.

Ever go to the Cliffs?

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.