Auto on/off

If you're auto stop-start ceased functioning on it's own, you may be close to having a battery failure. About the only reason I can think of it would do that is either a control module malfunction or your battery voltage being to low for the Jeep to be happy shutting off when idling. This is only a half-educated guess, though.

Sent from my SM-N970U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

ncb

I did see this message!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Try charging the batteries or have them load tested. I have the same condition in the colder months. My average daily drives are around seven miles and the battery doesn’t seem to fully charge. During warmer months it works and I have to hit the ESS switch after start up. I’ll eventually get a Tazer and kill the ESS for good.

Vadik958

Try charging the batteries or have them load tested. I have the same condition in the colder months. My average daily drives are around seven miles and the battery doesn’t seem to fully charge. During warmer months it works and I have to hit the ESS switch after start up. I’ll eventually get a Tazer and kill the ESS for good.

Thanks man!

Jeeeep

good info to be aware of.

I've got the tazer and so long as it stays plugged in, it remembers my last choice for ESS.