Synergy 2” springs installed & I love them!

I just upgraded from my spacers to the Synergy 2” springs. Wow what a huge difference! I am also running fox shocks but damn the ride is night and day different. They are about an inch taller on my Sahara so they’re more like 3”. The fronts don’t bow at all because they flat grind the bottoms & include new isolators. I haven’t wheeled em yet, I’m hoping this weekend. Also I’m running 275/70r18 tires (33s) which is why my wheels look a bit small. If you’ve been running a 2 inch spacer kit or are looking for a lift I can very highly recommend these!

Attachments

• 136DE29F-6AD5-4D8C-9539-CFB4F8C2206A.jpg
    136DE29F-6AD5-4D8C-9539-CFB4F8C2206A.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 135
  • 354295B8-4CFB-445B-A3E8-39D5952E759F.jpg
    354295B8-4CFB-445B-A3E8-39D5952E759F.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 131

Jeep1941

It looks good it makes it like a whole new Jeep
I just upgraded from my spacers to the Synergy 2” springs. Wow what a huge difference! I am also running fox shocks but damn the ride is night and day different. They are about an inch taller on my Sahara so they’re more like 3”. The fronts don’t bow at all because they flat grind the bottoms & include new isolators. I haven’t wheeled em yet, I’m hoping this weekend. Also I’m running 275/70r18 tires (33s) which is why my wheels look a bit small. If you’ve been running a 2 inch spacer kit or are looking for a lift I can very highly recommend these!

Sent from my SM-G950W using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

YJTJJKUJLUR

I put the 1” synergy springs on my JLUR with fox 2.0 shocks 3.5-4” in front and 2-3” in rear with shock relo brackets to space them up an inch and it’s night and day! Ride is awesome and the flex is sick without unseating the springs. I did have to cut the front top shock bushings to space the shocks outwards from the frame due to the shocks contacting the frame at full flex and bending the shaft. Also had to clearance the front shock towers so the shock body would not contact at full flex. But worth it for 32” tire height at flex test!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I put the 1” synergy springs on my JLUR with fox 2.0 shocks 3.5-4” in front and 2-3” in rear with shock relo brackets to space them up an inch and it’s night and day! Ride is awesome and the flex is sick without unseating the springs. I did have to cut the front top shock bushings to space the shocks outwards from the frame due to the shocks contacting the frame at full flex and bending the shaft. Also had to clearance the front shock towers so the shock body would not contact at full flex. But worth it for 32” tire height at flex test!

Wow nice! I bet the 1” spring would have given me 2” of space on the Sahara, did it lift you up at all?

Took my Jeep up to Uwharrie today. Didn’t run Dickie Bell or Daniel as I was solo & need a spotter. But I can tell you these springs are a nice ride off road with fox 2.0 3” shocks (synergy recommended). Never bottomed out and rebound was nice. Always planted even when I was going fast. I passed a few groups by taking the rocks while they were on the easy line! I’ll admit I’m a rookie driver, but my suspension definitely gave me confidence.

Side note: for kicks I used the hill descent assist a couple of times. Kind of a cool feature. I don’t know that I’d trust it in a technical part, but for general descent down something steep it was nice. I didn’t feel like I was riding the brakes.

YJTJJKUJLUR

Wow nice! I bet the 1” spring would have given me 2” of space on the Sahara, did it lift you up at all?

I gained about 1 1/2” of lift. I also used 1/2” spacers up front due to the weight of the winch and bumper. Sits perfect with a little rake. Level with some gear in the back. Will be perfect height when I go with 37’s and remove the inner fenders.