2018 Rubicon 3.6 Will not start

greshowak

Good morning,
Yesterday I noticed I some strange messages with my gauge cluster, so I thought why not replace the Aux battery and charge the main. After watching Eddie's ESS battery replacement video I felt confident and completed the swap exactly like Eddie. I completely disconnected the main battery and placed it in my garage to charge. After everything was reinstalled and tested with a multimeter I climbed in the cab to start the Jeep, the gauge cluster lit up like normal and I attempted to start, and nothing, not even a starter crank. So far I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the ESS battery, double checked my connections, charged the ESS battery with a trickle charger, checked all the low amperage fuses and relays on the panel. I'm officially stumped and I should mention I have 33k miles so I'm still under warranty but would prefer troubleshoot myself. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
-Dan

Good morning,
Yesterday I noticed I some strange messages with my gauge cluster, so I thought why not replace the Aux battery and charge the main. After watching Eddie's ESS battery replacement video I felt confident and completed the swap exactly like Eddie. I completely disconnected the main battery and placed it in my garage to charge. After everything was reinstalled and tested with a multimeter I climbed in the cab to start the Jeep, the gauge cluster lit up like normal and I attempted to start, and nothing, not even a starter crank. So far I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the ESS battery, double checked my connections, charged the ESS battery with a trickle charger, checked all the low amperage fuses and relays on the panel. I'm officially stumped and I should mention I have 33k miles so I'm still under warranty but would prefer troubleshoot myself. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
-Dan

How many miles are on it?