Any rain deflector brand recommendations for JL Rubicon?

hobieinjax

Looking for window rain deflectors (there's been a lot of it this summer in Florida) for JLU Rubicon but curious if anyone had brand recommendations for these. I've had some (for other vehicles) in the past that were pretty cheap plastic and look bad after one summer, so willing to pay for a set for the JL that will stand up well to the elements. Thanks in advance!

MrGiant

I'm not a fan but on a sedan we had some by ClimAir. Held up 18 years without looking like a mess and did their job very well, window 2 inches open and no water coming in. But it caused some wind noise...which is probably not a big deal on a JL

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

BadAssBumbleBee

Looking for window rain deflectors (there's been a lot of it this summer in Florida) for JLU Rubicon but curious if anyone had brand recommendations for these. I've had some (for other vehicles) in the past that were pretty cheap plastic and look bad after one summer, so willing to pay for a set for the JL that will stand up well to the elements. Thanks in advance!

Are you looking for Window Vent Visors?

If you are, I've used the AVS In-Channel Vent Visors on my '06 TJ, '09 and '12 JK's and now my 2019 JL and they were great. No cracking, fading or discoloring after 7 years on my last JK. Going on almost 1 year on the JL with no issues.

You should be able to find them on Amazon or Quadratec. Part #192467 for the 2 piece in-channel set (front doors only) or Part #194811 for the four piece in-channel set.

JL Vent Visors 1.jpg

JL Vent Visors 2.jpg

Last edited: