Thread: JL JOURNAL : ROCK LIGHTS - Super Easy to Install LED Lights by LUX Off Road

JL JOURNAL : ROCK LIGHTS - Super Easy to Install LED Lights by LUX Off Road

Even in the best of conditions, there are times when it can be good to have a spotter, someone to be your eyes on the ground and to help guide you through an obstacle. Of course, if you come across that same obstacle in the darkness of night, it can be difficult if not impossible for those eyes to see anything at all, especially when they're being blinded by a pair of headlights. It's in situations like these that a good set of rock lights can go a long way to help provide well needed light and just where it's needed - on the rocks. Fortunately, there are tons of great rock light solutions available today and of them all, my favorite is made by LUX Off Road. In this short video, you'll get to see just how easy it is to install their LED lights and specifically because of their unique magnetic mounting design. We hope you find our video to be useful.

Such a clean install. Makes me want to spend more money.

Great video guys. This video made this a need and no longer a want and Ripley is just too darn cute!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Knows a Thing or Two CanadaJeep's Avatar
    Great Video, Nice simple clean install. The best kind.
    SCOTT *lllllll*
    2018 STING GRAY JL SPORT
    2" AEV spacer lift and 35 x 12.5

Caught the Bug
    Like a kid with a Xmas tree light kit...
    V6 Diesel JL SWB???? If available in Europe!

Nice lights. Great video once again!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Love these lights. They look more redefined than what I have.

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
    2012 JK Dozer
    1975 DJ5 Postal
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Even in the best of conditions, there are times when it can be good to have a spotter, someone to be your eyes on the ground and to help guide you through an obstacle. Of course, if you come across that same obstacle in the darkness of night, it can be difficult if not impossible for those eyes to see anything at all, especially when they're being blinded by a pair of headlights. It's in situations like these that a good set of rock lights can go a long way to help provide well needed light and just where it's needed - on the rocks. Fortunately, there are tons of great rock light solutions available today and of them all, my favorite is made by LUX Off Road. In this short video, you'll get to see just how easy it is to install their LED lights and specifically because of their unique magnetic mounting design. We hope you find our video to be useful.

Iíve been eyeing these lights but was unsure the price was worth it. I think thisíll be one of my winter projects. Iíll want to replace the cheap plastic fender liners too. Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Cheers,
    David

●|||||||●