Jeep Wave from the Antelope Valley [Lancaster, CA]

ClusterHead

Hello, My name is David. I’m fairly new to the site. I own a 2020 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon Recon in Granite Crystal with the 2.0l Turbo 4-cyl. It is loaded with all options [except paint-matched top and fenders]. So far, I’ve installed the following: ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2.5” Stage 8 suspension lift, ICON Steering Stabilizer, TeraFlex Nomad 17” wheels, 37” Nitto Ridge Grapplers, Warn Zeon 10S winch, Factor 55 UltraHook, Go Rhino Spare Tire Relocation Bracket, Vector Offroad JLE-Dock / Gladiator Contour Full Width [with mounts for phones, GoPro, GPS], 2 Quadratec Flashlight Mounts [mounted to seat rails], and a First Aid Kit. I’ve got a long list of things I need to install in the near future(LOL – don’t we all…). My previous vehicle was a 2009 Jeep JKU Sahara (I did everything in that Jeep). I also own a heavily modified 2014 Harley Davidson FXDB.

About me: I worked for the Air Force for 20+ and have been working for NASA for the past 4 years. My wife and I live in an area that is part of the Mojave Desert. We love driving through desert, canyons, and mountains and we love overlanding and seeing all the beauty of mother nature. Thanks for having us here. I hope we can get to meet you out on the trails. -David
Road Armor Door Hinge Steps.jpg

ClusterHead

A big 'Thank You' to everyone who has welcomed me and or said such nice things about my rig.

I started watching Wayalife videos near the start of 2020. I was so impressed with the video quality and knowledge being shared. Eddie has answered so many of my questions on YouTube.

When I found out about this forum, I just had to join. I'm impressed with how knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly everyone is.

I hope you're all having a great weekend.

Sincerely,
-David Y.

Sent from my SM-G975U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

ClusterHead

Wow! Just a little jealous! So much in so little time [emoji481] welcome to JLWrangler. How does the icon lift ride?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
Tubbydude,
Thanks for asking. I'm quite happy with the icon lift so far. It rides smooth on city streets and highway. I've only been able to take it on some minor trails and rocks. It performed excellent, but I havent been able to put it to a good test yet.
I'm hoping to be able to get out to more trails towards the end of September. I hope you're having a good holiday weekend.
-David

P.S. I will add this, it rides much better than my old JKU ever did!

Sent from my SM-G975U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Last edited: