Line-X on a hardtop

coderedh

I really like the Ocean Blue and was waiting for the 21s to come out before ordering. Such is my luck Ocean Blue was discontinued to be replaced by hydro blue (not a fan) and snazzleberry (WTF!?). On the search for an Ocean Blue JLUR... Found one not too far away and decent price with all the goodies I wanted plus a few more that I can live with... and one that I really do not like... the body colored 3 piece hardtop. The wheels star turning and I am wondering if the hard top can be line-X’d? I have seen bumpers, fenders, and an entire Jeep body done, so why not the hard top? Anyone had this done? Pros or Cons?

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
I wouldn’t like-x it personally. I would rather just paint or wrap it. You can’t go back from line-x. Even if it is black.

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
2012 JK Dozer
1975 DJ5 Postal

Danny

I really like the Ocean Blue and was waiting for the 21s to come out before ordering. Such is my luck Ocean Blue was discontinued to be replaced by hydro blue (not a fan) and snazzleberry (WTF!?). On the search for an Ocean Blue JLUR... Found one not too far away and decent price with all the goodies I wanted plus a few more that I can live with... and one that I really do not like... the body colored 3 piece hardtop. The wheels star turning and I am wondering if the hard top can be line-X’d? I have seen bumpers, fenders, and an entire Jeep body done, so why not the hard top? Anyone had this done? Pros or Cons?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app