Build of Ruthless

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
This is a build of Morgan’s Jeep Ruthless so will do my best to update this thread the best I can.

IMG_0494.jpg

Ruth is a 2020 sport s. She has the technology group with CarPlay and the 7” screen, cold weather group, convince group, the LED lighting group, Soft top and auto trans. Ruth will be Morgan’s daily and we will build it slowly.

As for the long term plan for the build I’m debating going 2” rancho w/ 9000 shocks and 37’s, evo hinge carrier, rancho front diff glide plate, truss the front axle?, front steering upgrades from synergy (drag link, trackbar, and brace), side steps/sliders (open to options), and WAYALIFE CB bar and hitch stinger. I’m open to suggestions and thoughts on the build path.

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
First mod was easy to decide on. It had to be a mesh shade of some sort. So I made a thread here and asked for opinions. In the end we decided to go with spiderweb shade. We love the product on my jk and knew it was a top choice for Ruth.
IMG_0545.jpg

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
This was supposed to be a “slow” build cause we are getting married this year but that changed real quick. Over the weekend parts started getting ordered. Today the first of those started to arrived.

37” ridge grapplers
61835153479__4A823120-7867-4F41-B201-F9162E74A088.jpg

And a Tazer lite
IMG_0631.jpg

JP223/3USA

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well after 2 months of waiting for the rancho lift and qtech telling me it was gonna be about another 2 months I cancelled my order.

So I talked to bubba @exodus 4x4 who ended up having a 2” kit for a 2 door in stock. We were not sure if it would still yield 2” on the 4 door or not. Called rancho today and they said no it would be more of a level kit for a 4 door and wouldn’t work. So I ended up calling around to northridge 🤮, Morris, and a few other places trying to find a kit. Called 4 wheel parts and they had it! One box is here in PA and the other is in Cali. The dude morgan I spoke to was super cool and helpful. We actually talked about cars and boats for about 20 mins after I made the order. Super nice guy and very helpful. I will have one box by Tuesday and the other later in the week. No more waiting for months!