Wheel options

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Looking for opinions on non-beadlock wheels for the JL. Having a hard time deciding since I keep leaning toward the Robbie Gordon XD231 beadlocks lol. Plan is to run 37’s so prob need about 4.75” backspacing. Looking for black wheels but All pics of what your running are highly welcomed!

I bought the Method trail series wheels after talking with their employees at Easter Jeep Safari last year. The wheels have machined ridges in the bead surface that help hold on to the tire when aired down. Take this all with a large grain of salt, since I have not been able to mount and use them yet. But their crew said they ran them HARD (and showed me some pretty sweet videos) on 37's at 10 psi and did not have issues with tires coming off.

Sent from my SM-N970U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I bought the Method trail series wheels after talking with their employees at Easter Jeep Safari last year. The wheels have machined ridges in the bead surface that help hold on to the tire when aired down. Take this all with a large grain of salt, since I have not been able to mount and use them yet. But their crew said they ran them HARD (and showed me some pretty sweet videos) on 37's at 10 psi and did not have issues with tires coming off.

Sent from my SM-N970U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Got any pics of these? I can’t seem to find them