Gtony12 “2 Door build”

JTCO

Meme King
In one of Eddie and Cindy's videos, they recommend removing the brake line bracket behind the RF coil spring lower perch. Do this! It makes it way easier to get to the nut when you install the bump pad.

It's one little bolt:
DSC08710.JPG

Last edited:

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
You changed your username. I was like who the fuck is this guy?

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
2012 JK Dozer
1975 DJ5 Postal

Gtony12

I placed a few orders waiting for it all.
Front bumper
Rear bumper
Crowl lights and mounts
Rock rails I just received
I will post pictures once I receive them all, waiting to start my installs
1st will be lift them from there. The weather is alttle HOT 🥵 right 112 degs through the weekend so hopefully after this week!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Gtony12

I placed a few orders waiting for it all.
Front bumper
Rear bumper
Crowl lights and mounts
Rock rails I just received
I will post pictures once I receive them all, waiting to start my installs
1st will be lift them from there. The weather is alttle HOT 🥵 right 112 degs through the weekend so hopefully after this week!!!!

I am still waiting 🤦🏻🤣

Gtony12

I started my Jeep lift install
Stock
IMG_3058.JPG
Out with the old
IMG_3068.JPGIMG_3070.JPG
In with the new
IMG_3056.JPG
IMG_3072.JPG
IMG_3076.JPG
AF5B5F73-DAAC-474C-9C50-99C002420993.jpg
8FC13398-00FF-411E-905A-C5633F263A7C.jpg
Ok now tires 315/70R17 BF KO2
IMG_3101.JPG
Ok lift and tires checked off, I am fighting death wobble again, track bar replace need to test drive! I have my new
Lights
Rear bumper
Front bumper
Ready to install and will post update!!!!

Last edited:

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Looking good Tony!

Try and get to the dealer for the steering gear recall if you can. I had mine replaced and it makes a huge difference

Gtony12

Looking good Tony!

Try and get to the dealer for the steering gear recall if you can. I had mine replaced and it makes a huge difference

Thank you!!! I did talk to them and they don’t want to cover it under warranty I am at 37,000 I am going to reach out to Jeep customer service tomorrow!!! But I love the Jeep even more![emoji23]🤣

Gtony12

Ok I got the death wobble figured out, after changing the track bar to the Rancho HD trackbar It went away. Then I installed my lift and correction brackets then came back. I tried everything then had the new 35”s put on and death ☠️ wobble went away. After looking closely at stock tire they were pretty screwed up cupping, a few bald spots and lots of feathering. I didn’t think the tires look that bad until we removed them. Wow! I drove on bad stock track bar awhile until I know what the issue was. Hopefully it doesn’t come back!!! Just an update, I plan on changing out the draglink and tie rod soon plus adding the track bar and selector shaft reinforcement bracket.