Spotted a few JL Sahara's and test drove my first JL!!!

1lostCDN

Today I got the opportunity to test drive a bright red loaded Sahara Unlimited and my god I loved it!! Such a drastic change from the last JK I drove. The new transmission gives the whole experience a 100% better feel and it seems like the Jeep actually has power now. And the new interior... Just wow, some people might not like all the new bells and whistles but the 8.4 inch uconnet is amazing!. Overall just an awesome experience and my wife is now sold on one so now we wait until we can get our hands on a Rubicon!! My local dealer now has 5 JLU Sahara's but no ETA on when the Rubicons are going to show up. THe Canadian pricing has not been finalized yet on some options so that might be slowing them down.. Hopefully we will be getting the wife a Sahara and a Rubicon for me!

27144941_10155907741190941_739856893_o.jpg
27267629_10155907741200941_263375057_o.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Damn, it's killing me to see all the JL's show up everywhere and the one I ordered is still nowhere to be found :(

Still, it is cool to see and I appreciate you posting these up :crazyeyes:

1lostCDN

Damn, it's killing me to see all the JL's show up everywhere and the one I ordered is still nowhere to be found :(

Still, it is cool to see and I appreciate you posting these up :crazyeyes:
I'm still waiting to see a Rubicon in real life but the Sahara is perfect for my wife. She's been in a couple accidents so getting in and out of vehicles is sometimes a chore but she can hop right up into the Sahara haha. So it's looking like we might be owning a red Sahara and my granite Rubicon unlimited [emoji14] haha.

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app