2020 Sarge Green JLR

Recently traded in our 2012 JKUS and started on a 2020 JLR. We moved to Saint Augustine, Florida and funny how the build is going in an entirely new direction. We had built the JK entirely for MOAB but seem to be heading in a completely new direction with this one. I'm not even sure why. Maybe it's because we're on the beach 4 to 5 times a week, I don't know - but anyway, here it is.

K9 roof rack
Eezi Awn 2000
American Adventure Lab spare tire delete kit
Rugged Ridge Snorkel - with axles breathers plumbed
Warn Evo 10-S winch
Factor 55 prolink
Black Rhino Abrams wheels 17x9.5 Olive Drab
Maxxis Razr MT 35x13.5x17

No lift - all on stock Rubi suspension. No fitment issues.

Attachments

• Coop_2020_JLR_Awning-small.jpg
    Coop_2020_JLR_Awning-small.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 102
  • Coop_2020_JLR-small.jpg
    Coop_2020_JLR-small.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 103

klastinger

Jeep Looks great.

Love St. Augustine and some of the greatest beach to me. The beach north of town in the Guana Tolomato Matanzas National Estuarine Research area is some of the most beautiful natural beach anywhere in Florida.

I live near Tampa and have an office in south jacksonville and get there as often as I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MrGiant

Sarge looks really sharp on 2 doors! Great looking fun rig!

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

HHIJL

The Black Rhino Abrams wheels have the perfect military look for the Sarge color, looks great! We were at Amelia Island on Sunday.

Jeep Looks great.

Love St. Augustine and some of the greatest beach to me. The beach north of town in the Guana Tolomato Matanzas National Estuarine Research area is some of the most beautiful natural beach anywhere in Florida.

I live near Tampa and have an office in south jacksonville and get there as often as I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We've only been here a few months so we'll have to look into that beach. Our favorite so far is Cresent Beach on the island - Anastasia Island. Cresent Beach is north of the Matanzas National Monument. It's really long so it's easy to find room to breath there. Plus it's a 4x4 beach which limits a lot of the vehicle traffic. Doesn't stop the occasional all-wheel drive Honda from trying though.

The Black Rhino Abrams wheels have the perfect military look for the Sarge color, looks great! We were at Amelia Island on Sunday.

We'll have to head up there and check it out. I've always watched the car auctions on Motor Trend tv and thought it was way out of my league - what with my white trash DNA and all. Not sure they'd even allow me in up there. :) As far as budget goes, we're less caviar and more canned tuna around here.

HHIJL

We live on Hilton Head Island SC, we drove down to Amelia Island state park for a get together with Southeast GA Jeep club. We had a great time and made some new friends, and driving on the beach and thru the sand dunes is always pretty cool.20200726_114810.jpg

Last edited:

CanadaJeep

Caught the Bug
Recently traded in our 2012 JKUS and started on a 2020 JLR. We moved to Saint Augustine, Florida and funny how the build is going in an entirely new direction. We had built the JK entirely for MOAB but seem to be heading in a completely new direction with this one. I'm not even sure why. Maybe it's because we're on the beach 4 to 5 times a week, I don't know - but anyway, here it is.

K9 roof rack
Eezi Awn 2000
American Adventure Lab spare tire delete kit
Rugged Ridge Snorkel - with axles breathers plumbed
Warn Evo 10-S winch
Factor 55 prolink
Black Rhino Abrams wheels 17x9.5 Olive Drab
Maxxis Razr MT 35x13.5x17

No lift - all on stock Rubi suspension. No fitment issues.

Nice looking Jeep :thumb:

We live on Hilton Head Island SC, we drove down to Amelia Island state park for a get together with Southeast GA Jeep club. We had a great time and made some new friends, and driving on the beach and thru the sand dunes is always pretty cool.

That looks pretty much the same as around here. And it looks like you guys had a great day for the beach! Love the color of your Jeep btw - looks great with those blacked out rims.

YAHAHA

Your Jeep looks totally bad ass. Looks like the perfect setup for how you’re using it. Nicely done.

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

Your Jeep looks totally bad ass. Looks like the perfect setup for how you’re using it. Nicely done.

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

Thanks! We just left the Great White North! Your Jeep looks like our JKU used to look most of the time - frozen.

Well, it's been two years and I had the itch.
Now my 2 door is sitting on 40s.
I put Rusty's Offroad massive drag link and tie rod on it - and that is a serious bit of kit!
I also installed:
4.5" Metalcloak Gamechanger Lift
Metalcloak HD Control Arm Pro'lignment Kit
Metalcloak Hi-Clearance Replacement Inner Fender Set
RockSport Steering Stabilizer Kit
"DB3" Rear Control Arm Correction Bracket
Maxxis Razr MT 40x13.5x17
Dirty Life Enigma Race 9313 17x9 Beadlock
Synergy Sector Shaft Brace

Attachments

• CoopSmall.jpg
    CoopSmall.jpg