What was delivered to you, today? (Parts, tools, etc.)

ReneXXC

How does that tear away bag mount to the roll bar? I've got a few like it that mount to a velcro backer on molle webbing but there isn't enough room in back if I mount them to the back of the front seat. My original plan was to be able to reach it & tear it out from the drivers seat. I keep my emergency first aid / GSW kit in it.

Velcro straps around the roll bar. Bag mounts to Velcro backing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CalSgt

Finally got these after being on backorder!

I highly recommend ensuring they are charged with nitrogen before installing, mine were not charged and the nearest shop that works on nitrogen shocks was 1.5 hours away. Also the threaded cap (on the shaft side) has loosened up on one of mine. I'm not sure if it was just from use or if maybe I should have ensured everything was tight before I installed them.

I didn't get mine from EVO though so maybe yours will be different.

I highly recommend ensuring they are charged with nitrogen before installing, mine were not charged and the nearest shop that works on nitrogen shocks was 1.5 hours away. Also the threaded cap (on the shaft side) has loosened up on one of mine. I'm not sure if it was just from use or if maybe I should have ensured everything was tight before I installed them.

I didn't get mine from EVO though so maybe yours will be different.

Thanks for the heads up!

MrGiant

Just received a package from UPS, I guess it comes from EVO and includes....so whats it, any bets?[emoji16]
I must admit to be a little disappointed that no small sticker/decal was included.
Now the coating begins to get ready for the swap of Rubicon Rails against EVO bomber rockers20191120_160906.jpeg

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

CalSgt

Westin rear bumper
C4374C1E-215E-4CF6-9D30-379E6C9EAE12.jpeg

$288 “open box” from amazon has a few small scratches but MSRP is $634 so I can deal with it for the savings. Used the saved money for some cheapo oreiley lights to fill the square holes.
52E3EC0C-15EE-46B3-BD0D-B0E57EA24210.jpeg

CalSgt

So not all of it was delivered today but the final piece for my ARB ACM project arrived.
ACM from About May
Bare ARB used from Overlander over a month ago
All other bits arrived between then & now

And the final piece I didn’t even think about was a relay, I assumed when you spend $67 on a harness it would come with a relay

BTW... 4WP’s can suck it, I ordered almost all of the stuff I needed from them & after about 5 weeks I called them to figure out where my order is, they had to call ARB who didn’t even have parts in stock. There was no notice on their site that the parts were not in stock and being drop shipped from ARB. I canceled my order and went through Amazon, had everything in about 10 days.
F9A4F55E-D554-4AC7-90F5-CBDDC22585B8.jpeg