What was delivered to you, today? (Parts, tools, etc.)

NFRs2000NYC

Not delivered just yet, but I want to play too....I am sick and tired of working on my lifted jeep using my race jack (something designed to lift my 2" off the ground sports car) and scrap pieces of fence post to add extra height, so I finally broke down and bought this....

PE-2_Ton-Gunmetal-3-4-High_SEMA_980437ff-cf97-40ce-997a-d965d081524c_1024x1024@2x.jpg

I am also tired of stacking my regular jackstands on bricks to get enough clearance under the jeep to droop axles or do any other work, so I got myself a set of real jackstands that would make my life a lot easier. (46.5" max height.)

automotive-sunex-10-ton-high-height-pin-type-jack-stands-pair-1_large.jpeg

Having the right tool for the job makes things A LOT easier, and Im hoping that these things last me a lifetime, so it's money well spent. :thumb:

NFRs2000NYC

Zevulin

Not delivered just yet, but I want to play too....I am sick and tired of working on my lifted jeep using my race jack (something designed to lift my 2" off the ground sports car) and scrap pieces of fence post to add extra height, so I finally broke down and bought this....

PE-2_Ton-Gunmetal-3-4-High_SEMA_980437ff-cf97-40ce-997a-d965d081524c_1024x1024@2x.jpg

I am also tired of stacking my regular jackstands on bricks to get enough clearance under the jeep to droop axles or do any other work, so I got myself a set of real jackstands that would make my life a lot easier. (46.5" max height.)

automotive-sunex-10-ton-high-height-pin-type-jack-stands-pair-1_large.jpeg

Having the right tool for the job makes things A LOT easier, and Im hoping that these things last me a lifetime, so it's money well spent. :thumb:

Who makes those jack stands!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That jack is really really nice, watched their marketing vids on it! Eddie, any chance you can bring them on board as one of your approved vendors so we can purchase through your site?

:doh: Gonna do that right now :crazyeyes:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Worst part about the fridge is because of the size it smells like whatever you put in it. Still the best mod I’ve ever bought for my Jeep.

I'm glad I finally bought one. Crazy to think how many years I was lugging coolers around.

That is true about the smell though. Lol.

If Uncle Sam isn’t too hard on me, we may pick one up. Coolers and Jeeps are a pain!