For Sale 2018 JLU RUBICON

WWRuby_Svi

Hey guys, now that my family is growing we have quickly learned that rear facing car seats, along with a large mastiff, don’t fit very well in a wrangler. So I’m looking to sell my Wrangler for something with more room.

I’ve done the oil changes and tire rotations every 5k miles.

2018 JLU Rubicon in Granite Crystal with about 29,700 miles
3.6l v6 with auto trans
Leather seats package - Black leather
LED light package
Premium Alpine Radio
Cold Weather/heated seats package
Hard top with Mopar headliner
Premium soft top
Mopar slush mats

Haven’t got a trade in quote from a dealer yet but I’d rather see this go to someone before the dealer low balls and then up charges. KBB puts this around $43-$44k.

If anyone is interested please send me a message and we can try to work something out. Jeep is located in Moline Illinois.
I’m working on getting some initial pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

WWRuby_Svi

Any issues? Steering? Computer? Any aftermarket additions? Pics please

I’ll get pics tomorrow, it was raining all day today.

No issues, has had the recalls done for steering but never had steering issues.

The head unit had some of the typical early 2018 issues but a few software updates fixed those and I haven’t had an issue since the last update.

The only aftermarket add on I did was put on some simple front mudflaps.

WWRuby_Svi

No offense, but I’d keep the Jeep and lose the Mastiff! ;)

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Lol that’s temping, big dogs are a lot of work.

I know it’ll take longer to get back into a wrangler than I am hoping but I keep telling myself that there will be a diesel and possibly a hemi version out by the time I’m ready. And on the positive side my wife saw the Bronco and immediately said NOPE so she’s down to come back to a wrangler.

WWRuby_Svi

Hey guys, now that my family is growing we have quickly learned that rear facing car seats, along with a large mastiff, don’t fit very well in a wrangler. So I’m looking to sell my Wrangler for something with more room.

I’ve done the oil changes and tire rotations every 5k miles.

2018 JLU Rubicon in Granite Crystal with about 29,700 miles
3.6l v6 with auto trans
Leather seats package - Black leather
LED light package
Premium Alpine Radio
Cold Weather/heated seats package
Hard top with Mopar headliner
Premium soft top
Mopar slush mats

Haven’t got a trade in quote from a dealer yet but I’d rather see this go to someone before the dealer low balls and then up charges. KBB puts this around $43-$44k.

If anyone is interested please send me a message and we can try to work something out. Jeep is located in Moline Illinois.
I’m working on getting some initial pictures.

Edit:
Looking like we might be trading tomorrow or Saturday.
Here is the window sticker Incase anyone is interested.
I’ve found a few Rubicons at dealerships which I would estimate to put this price around $45k or slightly above. If someone is interested now I’m sure I won’t get that price from the dealership.

IMG_2415.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using

WWRuby_Svi

Edit:
Looking like we might be trading tomorrow or Saturday.
Here is the window sticker Incase anyone is interested.
I’ve found a few Rubicons at dealerships which I would estimate to put this price around $45k or slightly above. If someone is interested now I’m sure I won’t get that price from the dealership.

View attachment 15843

Sent from my iPhone using
Edit:
Adding photos

IMG_2419.jpgIMG_2421.jpgIMG_2422.jpgIMG_2420.jpgIMG_2424.jpg

BBDOC

Previously, I considered selling or trading. I had every option available and they offered well underneath that price. I would recommend keeping it, but I understand needs. Don’t be hurt by their trade in number. It will sting! Use that number to help you sell it if that is still your desire. My brother in law is looking. So keep me posted:)

WWRuby_Svi

Previously, I considered selling or trading. I had every option available and they offered well underneath that price. I would recommend keeping it, but I understand needs. Don’t be hurt by their trade in number. It will sting! Use that number to help you sell it if that is still your desire. My brother in law is looking. So keep me posted:)

The dealership I’m talking to is going to quote it when I show up so if they are interested PM me and we can work something out.
I can only assume the dealership will give me fair trade in value which is shit. I’m hoping to talk them up a bit from there since NADA doesn’t account for all of the options. This is why I would rather sell it to someone here at a steal of a price instead of having the dealership make a ton of money.

BBDOC

Just FYI. They won’t offer you trade in value or NADA. They use what they would pay at auction for basing their price to buy it from you. They may work around your new deal but be prepared for them to offer around 34-37k or less. I was fully loaded with dual tops. MSRP was ~56k when I purchased and they were offering only 38-39k with similar mileage. I kept it and now I am so happy I did. I’m enjoying this thing everyday. Best wishes either way you go. I’ll let my brother in law know and have him contact you if he is still interested.

WWRuby_Svi

I’m still trying to learn the Illinois tax.
I was explained that in the past you go you full trade in amount as a tax deduction on the new vehicle. The new law is the trade in maxes out $10k value as a deduction to the new vehicle.

WWRuby_Svi

Just FYI. They won’t offer you trade in value or NADA. They use what they would pay at auction for basing their price to buy it from you. They may work around your new deal but be prepared for them to offer around 34-37k or less. I was fully loaded with dual tops. MSRP was ~56k when I purchased and they were offering only 38-39k with similar mileage. I kept it and now I am so happy I did. I’m enjoying this thing everyday. Best wishes either way you go. I’ll let my brother in law know and have him contact you if he is still interested.

Haha I went into my dealer and they offered me $38k but then the dealer I would trade at got back and offered $40-$42k.

Right now I got a local person that has been looking for a while and wants to get a Jeep, so I’m hoping we end up with a fair price for both of us.