6.4-liter V-8 JL Wrangler Rubicon 392 - How much would you be willing to spend?

13_gecko_rubi

Paddle shifter in a Jeep...WTF. Who cares about 0-60 times in a Fn Jeep. Keep the using V6 platform and make the suspension better. Get rid of Aluminum knuckles and the shit steering box. Beef up the suspension mounts and thicken the frame a little. Jeepers don't need all the electronic bs that limits and can actually shut the vehicle down when there is a glitch. Get rid of the FAD. Bring back locking hubs. Put the sb disconnect up higher. Make it so rear lockers come on in 2H without fucking Tazer. Make all lockers work in 4H. Weld shit better! Change the front door plug for removing doors that the pins fucking bend if you look at them wrong.

Man you are a grumpy sob. Lol

Half the things you mention have been updated, most the others don’t need to be, a couple would be nice but mass market would never fly. Thats what the aftermarket is for.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Wideglide10

Congrats. Are they even naming colors yet for the 392? Will they be the same as the other JLs? I saw that they're offering chief blue now for the JL too.

Yes color choices I was given is White, Black, Firecracker Red, Billet Silver, Granite Crystal, Sting Gray, Hydro Blue, Sarge Green, and Snazberry

Wideglide10

Also was given as option on it Dual Door Group. Comes with full hard doors and then also full set of painted 1/2 doors and premium uppers.