Secure Storage Solutions?

gravydb

2018 JLUS soft top

I'm in the IT field and so I often have some fairly valuable equipment in my Jeep. I'm looking for a way to keep it secure. The best option I have seen so far is the Tuffy deck enclosure, but I'm not sure if that's a perfect solution - I've read it won't allow the soft top to fully lower (not sure if that's actually true tho). And I'm concerned about the lid being in the way when I need to stow taller items (when I'm not concerned about security, like bringing home big items from Home Dept etc - just as an example).

So, just curious if anyone has found a good solution for this. Thanks!

BBDOC

I love the slipstream by diabolical inc. check it out. Very happy with mine. It’s a pain to put in but once in place it is super easy to use. Easy to take off the lid or just open and lean it back. You can take out the front wall and top completely for large loads. It works great with all the top options and shines with full open top. Best wishes. IMG_6868.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

CalSgt

I cant guarantee it works with the soft top but I did the ARB drawer in mine and I'm very happy with it, it is a bit on the expensive sideIMG_3665.jpg