Lift Upgrade Advice

JrBiem

I'm looking at going from an Evo 2.5 Enforcer up to the 3.5 Enforcer on my JLU sport. I already have a Synergy adjustable front track bar that went in with the sector shaft brace. My control arms are stock, and I see the 3.5 comes with the rear trackbar relocation bracket. Looking for advice on which additional pieces are necessary, and not waste $$ on unnecessary parts. The plan is to go with Fox Performance 2.0 shocks again.

Would front LCAs and an adjustable rear trackbar be sufficient? Am I going to need high steer at this lift height?

Dale72

Caught the Bug
I'm looking at going from an Evo 2.5 Enforcer up to the 3.5 Enforcer on my JLU sport. I already have a Synergy adjustable front track bar that went in with the sector shaft brace. My control arms are stock, and I see the 3.5 comes with the rear trackbar relocation bracket. Looking for advice on which additional pieces are necessary, and not waste $$ on unnecessary parts. The plan is to go with Fox Performance 2.0 shocks again.

Would front LCAs and an adjustable rear trackbar be sufficient? Am I going to need high steer at this lift height?
What size tires are you planning on running

Sent from my SM-G950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JrBiem

Then you will probably need a 3.5 in lift since the sport is sitting a inch lower than the Rubicon

I've 100% decided on the 3.5" lift already. I'm on 2.5" now and moving up.

And you will need to get adjustable control arms and new drive shafts eventually

I know for sure I need front lowers. Are you saying I need all 8? A different combination of front lowers + _______ not to include all 8? Per evo's info driveshafts aren't required with the King shocks, and I'm hopeful they won't be required with the fox either. Time will tell.

Get in touch with Bubba @exodusjeeps either thru here or give him a call next week and tell him what you have and what you are wanting to do with your jeep and he will give you some options

Thanks for this. I've also got a question into evo about extended shock lengths for their 3.5 lift so will follow up with them as well. Just thought I'd pick some forum brains in the meantime.

Dale72

Caught the Bug
I've 100% decided on the 3.5" lift already. I'm on 2.5" now and moving up.

I know for sure I need front lowers. Are you saying I need all 8? A different combination of front lowers + _______ not to include all 8? Per evo's info driveshafts aren't required with the King shocks, and I'm hopeful they won't be required with the fox either. Time will tell.

Thanks for this. I've also got a question into evo about extended shock lengths for their 3.5 lift so will follow up with them as well. Just thought I'd pick some forum brains in the meantime.
You can also call Offroad evolution