JL Sport with auto trans and 35's

drhcobra

My son just bought his first jeep, a Willys sport. I have a set of almost new stt pro 315 70R 17 sitting around. Wondering how it would run with those and the auto trans. It would be mostly on the road and mild offroading.

JrBiem

I have 315/70r17 nitto trail grapplers on stock '18 sport wheels and running 1.75" spydertrax spacers. My mom has 315/70r17 k02s on stock sport wheels with no spacers. The grapplers are physically wider than the k02s and required the spacers because I rubbed hard at full lock on flat ground. The k02s don't rub at all on the street on my mom's but it's also never been offroad so that'd change I'm sure (she has no lift).

I also have the 3.45 gears. It isn't bad but I never see 8th gear and it's even rare to see 7th.

drhcobra

I have 315/70r17 nitto trail grapplers on stock '18 sport wheels and running 1.75" spydertrax spacers. My mom has 315/70r17 k02s on stock sport wheels with no spacers. The grapplers are physically wider than the k02s and required the spacers because I rubbed hard at full lock on flat ground. The k02s don't rub at all on the street on my mom's but it's also never been offroad so that'd change I'm sure (she has no lift).

I also have the 3.45 gears. It isn't bad but I never see 8th gear and it's even rare to see 7th.

Thanks for the feedback

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app