Jeep wave?

Cooper_JLR_2.jpg

Uhm, someone want to come drop some leaflets from the sky over St. Augustine, Florida? No one here ever heard of that Jeep wave thing before. Either they didn't get the memo at the Jeep dealerships or they just don't care.

I recently moved here from Minnesota and have been waiving at every Jeep I see. I've had maybe three people wave back and there are hundreds of Wranglers down here! I've even counted seven at one intersection once. But not one of them gave a wave back in return. Not one.

Oh, and people here refer to their Jeeps as cars. "I have to take my car to get an oil change today."

I'm not sure a Jeep is a Jeep here.

-Coop

Last edited:

HHIJL

We were in Manasota Key Florida, below Sarasota, a couple of weeks ago and most of the Jeeps we passed waved. Of course they could have been there on vacation and did not live there.
Where we live, most of the Jeeps do wave.

JTCO

Meme King
Uhm, someone want to come drop some leaflets from the sky over St. Augustine, Florida? No one here ever heard of that Jeep wave thing before. Either they didn't get the memo at the Jeep dealerships or they just don't care.

I recently moved here from Minnesota and have been waiving at every Jeep I see. I've had maybe three people wave back and there are hundreds of Wranglers down here! I've even counted seven at one intersection once. But not one of them gave a wave back in return. Not one.

Oh, and people here refer to their Jeeps as cars. "I have to take my car to get an oil change today."

I'm not sure a Jeep is a Jeep here.

-Coop

Which finger are you waving with? That makes all the difference. Try the middle one and I'll bet you get some waves back.