Nitto Trail Grapplers

Nick p

Could anyone tell me if the Nitto trail Grapplers still suffer with the slight pull to the left? I had a set around 10 years ago and found it rather annoying. Otherwise I rather liked them.... I’ve been contemplating a set of 35/1150x17s.
Thanks in anticipation. Nick

Discount Tire

Advertiser
Supporter
Could anyone tell me if the Nitto trail Grapplers still suffer with the slight pull to the left? I had a set around 10 years ago and found it rather annoying. Otherwise I rather liked them.... I’ve been contemplating a set of 35/1150x17s.

We have not seen customers saying they have had a problem with these tires pulling. It may have been an isolated incident.

Nick p

We have not seen customers saying they have had a problem with these tires pulling. It may have been an isolated incident.

Thank you for your reply!

It was certainly a thing a few years back. The Jeep forums regularly saw threads relating to pulling left with Nitto Trail Grapplers.
Hopefully your comment is a reflection that the current product doesn’t have that quirk:)

Discount Tire

Advertiser
Supporter
Your welcome. We would be happy to send you a quote, just send us a PM with the size you want along with your zip code.

RanchoRubi

Have run two sets of 37x12.5x17. Both had left pull, even with hydro assist. Over the last 6 years

Running a set of 35x12.5x17. They have left pull. No hydro assist.

Great tire, but the pull on long highway driving is annoying

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app