Anything to change on stock JLU after 3.25 inch lift?

idpagal

Hello everyone,

We installed SuperLift 2.5 inch spring lift kit 8 months ago. Now we are working on adding 3/4 inch coil spacers on the top of 2.5 inch lift. Need suggestions on couple of questions:

1) Can we add 3/4 inch coil spacers on the top of 2.5 inch spring lift, which makes my JLU sitting on 3.25 inch lift?
[/INDENT][/INDENT]The answer I got from Extreme Terrain was yes you can. But afterwards everything needs to be configured to support 3.25-inch lift.
2) Is there anything we need to change on our stock JLU?
[/INDENT][/INDENT]Extreme Terrain suggests brake line extension, rear track bar relocation bracket, bump stops. Do these make sense? Any recommendation on parts?

Please advise. Thanks!

JP223/3USA

If you only installed the rear 3/4” spacers to make up for your rear sag. That will make your lift back to 2.5”. If you plan to add any additional weight like a new bumper, winch etc it will drop your lift a tiny bit. Bump stops and brake line extension brackets are things you should get if they didn’t already come with your lift. You don’t need a trackbar relocation bracket for your lift. New trackbars are a better choice buts it’s not necessary. I’m sure most of us only went with a new front trackbar to center our axles.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

idpagal

Installed Rancho adjustable trackbars for both front and rear. The axle is centered. Now going to install the front extended brake lines with brake line anchors. Thank you guys!